Local Resources

We started a project in 2018 to gather a list of local resources for residents. To find out which services are in your area, visit the Clackamas Maps portal and type your address in the top right search bar. It will show schools, public safety, voting, and more.

If you have something to add or amend, email web@beavercreek.org


  • Outdoor burning – typically March 1 to June 15, and October 1 to December 15. However, you should always call 503-632-0211 or check the Clackamas Fire Burn Status before you burn, as the dates may fluctuate based on current conditions.
  • Local geography – check to see if your property is in a landslide zone, see geology, minerals, and more using DOGAMI interactive maps.
  • See Clackamas Maps to learn about your property, zoning, schools, utilities and districts, voting, parks, and more.

Public Safety

Utilities & Districts

Citizen Assistance

  • Clackamas County – get info about local services and/or sign up for their email list for timely updates.
  • OregonHelps – by answering some questions anonymously, programs for which you may be eligible are listed
  • Clackamas County Code Enforcement – they detect, investigate, resolve and enforce violations of statutes or ordinances related to public health, safety and welfare, business activities, building standards, land-use and neighborhood livability.
  • Clackamas County Senior Services – programs to help you and your family such as transportation and in-home care.
    • Transportation Reaching People: (503) 655-8208

Online Groups

Local Service/Volunteer Groups




  • Reporting road concerns:
    • City road – call the respective city.
    • County road – Clackamas County website. For hazardous concerns, call 503-557-6391 (Transportation Maintenance) or 503-655-8211 (Sheriff’s Office).
    • State road – ODOT website or call 1-888-ASK-ODOT.

Emergency Preparedness