There are many resources available to Beavercreek residents, at the local, County, State, and national level. Some needs are transient, like the recent fires, some are long lasting, like the after affects of the fires. Some are immediate, like there’s no food. Some are long–term, like healthcare and maintaining sanity through Covid restrictions.
Most short-term or immediate resources are announced in The Latest. This page is meant to be a longer term reference list. If you have something to add or amend, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re in need, even if you can’t quite say what your need is, call 211. 211 connects you to expert, caring help. Every call is completely confidential. You could think of 211 as a kind of switchboard. Tell them what your problem is and they’ll connect you to people who can help. You can also call 503-222-5555.
If texting is your thing, text your zip code to 898-211
If you’d rather do things online, visit 211.org.
- Outdoor burning – typically March 1 to June 15, and October 1 to December 15. However, you should always call 503-632-0211 or check the Clackamas Fire Burn Status before you burn, as the dates may fluctuate based on current conditions. Backyard burning is banned for 2021.
- Local geography – check to see if your property is in a landslide zone, see geology, minerals, and more using DOGAMI interactive maps.
- See Clackamas Maps to learn about your property, zoning, schools, utilities and districts, voting, parks, and more.
- Call 911 for any emergency
- Fire – Clackamas County Fire District 1 from Beavercreek Station 10
- Police – Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office
- Oregon State Police non-emergency – Dial *OSP (star 677) from your mobile phone
Utilities & Districts
- Cable/internet/phone – Beaver Creek Cooperative Telephone Company, HughesNet, WildBlue
- Community Planning Organization – The Hamlet of Beavercreek (that’s us!)
- Garbage & recycling – Oregon City Garbage Co., Metro South
- Schools – Oregon City School District, Canby School District, Molalla River School District
- Water – Clackamas River Water district (northern portion of the Hamlet primarily)
- Parks – Korner Park, Hillendale Park, Beavercreek Community Park (in progress)
- Library – Oregon City Library
- Clackamas County – get info about local services and/or sign up for their email list for timely updates.
- OregonHelps – by answering some questions anonymously, programs for which you may be eligible are listed
- Clackamas County Code Enforcement – they detect, investigate, resolve, and enforce violations of statutes or ordinances related to public health, safety and welfare, business activities, building standards, land-use, and neighborhood livability.
- Clackamas County Senior Services – programs to help you and your family such as transportation and in-home care.
- Transportation Reaching People: (503) 655-8208
- Facebook Beavercreek Oregon Forum
- Facebook Oregon City Chit Chat
- Facebook Hamlet of Beavercreek
Local Service/Volunteer Groups
- Molalla Country Farm Loop – Beavercreek is included
- Oregon Farm Link – helping farmers find land
- Reporting road concerns:
- City road – call the respective city.
- County road – Clackamas County website. For hazardous concerns, call 503-557-6391 (Transportation Maintenance) or 503-655-8211 (Sheriff’s Office).
- State road – ODOT website or call 1-888-ASK-ODOT.